Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stupor Bowl

Unlike the rest of America, I don't give an eff about football. I never really got what all the fuss was about.
Photobucket

But when Super Bowl Sunday rolls around I, like a Jew at an Easter egg hunt and clambake, always feel like I am missing a great time. So this year I decided not only to attend a Super Bowl party, but to throw one! But, since I don't have cable and thus have no way to actually watch the big game, I have been forced to make up my own Super Bowl playbook. Here's how it's gonna go down:

Photobucket
I am going to enjoy eating delicious chicken wings. Notice in the image above how the wing will travel from the chicken directly to my eager mouth. It's gonna be cool.

Photobucket
Here's another time-tested play which results in the contents of a Pabst Blue Ribbon can making its way all the way from the Pabst brewery in Milwaukee right into my thirsty gullet. Goal!

Photobucket
Finally, once sated by wings and beer, I will no doubt enjoy the catchy Cambodian grooves of my new favorite musician, Sinn Sisamouth. Despite being executed by the Khmer Rouge, he still manages to delight my ears with his sonorous jingles.

It's clearly going to be the best day of my life. And, for you true football fans who can't imagine spending this holiest of days without watching a bunch of assholes fondle a weird-shaped ball, we can watch this treat from 1985 as many times as you'd like.

No comments: