Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things I Like

After a summer of hibernation, this stupid blog is back! I've decided to ease my return to the blogosphere by focusing on the positive things in my life. I am thus officially unveiling a subset of 413some called "Things I Like". Simple, short, and very, very sweet. Here goes...

Things I Like: Creative Problem Solving:


Ok, so Maggie was inconsiderate enough to drop dead right before her birthday party. Poor form, Maggie! Especially after everyone at the Eagles Club chipped in for that epic ice cream cake with custom lettering and everything. But at least her pals were crafty enough to put those multi-colored streamers and Dixie cups full of Kaopectate to work. And look at how masterfully they updated her birthday poster. Waste not, want not. That's what I always say.

No comments: