Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm John McCain, and I Approved this Message

"Back when I was young, I was a grade A poonslayer. Here's a photo of me enjoying a cup of coffee and a cigarette after fingerblasting the entire Delta Sigma Theta sorority house. It was swell!"

Photobucket

"One time I banged Michelle Obama's grandmother. I didn't even call her the next day. But that's OK, cause she was a Colored. After graduating from the Academy I became a soldier!"

Photobucket

"I went to Vietnam where they let me hold a REAL GUN! But then I got captured and they yelled at me and hit me with sticks a lot. Here's a picture of the Gook who hit me. I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!"

Photobucket

"But that was a long time ago. Now I look like a strange little crustacean. Excuse me for a moment while I lay eggs in your ear."

Photobucket

1 comment:

s. said...

when you imitate mccain in real life
you look pretty much exactly
like that little crab pic
you made on microsoft pain.
i'm my dead gay son, and i approve this message.