Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LeVar Burton Update!

Get this! It turns out that a friend of mine knows LeVar Burton personally and may be able to put me in touch with him! So there is a chance that, in the not too distant future, 413some will proudly display my interview with LEVAR MORTHERFUCKING BURTON and his opinions regarding my proposed Halloween costume and the state of racial relations in the United States in the 21st century. I will keep you updated as this story develops.

Photobucket
I can't fucking wait.

1 comment:

Judy said...

OMG I am so pysched - on pins and needles. I need to know the answer. Hey could you ask him, during the interview and I am being serious - I don't know anyone to ask - why is a person of mixed race black and white or whatever always referred to as a black person? Why are they never white, asian, etc.? This will improve my understanding of race relations.