Tuesday, July 21, 2009

In My Brief Absence...

Friends, I am in a, shall we say, transitional phase. One result of this is that I don't currently have reliable access to the internet. The frequency of my blog posts has suffered as a result. While I get my ducks in a row, I encourage you to do the following things:

Kick back and enjoy a refreshing beer.
Photobucket

Spend some "you time" around the house. Let your true colors fly!
Photobucket

While you're at it, maybe you could freshen the place up a bit.
Photobucket

And use the time to catch up on some quality reading.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Go ahead 'n spoil yourself. You deserve it! And I should remind you that, without proper R & R, you could become as tightly wound as this lady.
Photobucket

1 comment:

pj said...

What ARE you doing anyway?