Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am a Self-Thief

Here is an old post from a blog that I used to contribute to. Since I am too lazy to come up with any original humorous content, I figured I'd just repost it here on 413some. Enjoy learning about my favorite little southern town.

Thank you, weed, for helping me discover the town of Melber, situated in the southwest corner of Kentucky.
Photobucket
What draws my interest to Melber? Uh, nothing.....except for the fact that its FUCKING ZIP CODE IS 42069! Click here to learn more.
Yep, that's right. In order to send a letter to someone in Melber, you have to insinuate both marijuana smoking and mutual oral sex! I hope at least one of their 842 citizens finds this amusing. Also of humorous note: Melber is located in McCracken County, and the state abbreviation for Kentucky is "KY". 

But, despite the lack of attention I have paid 413some lately, I will soon be back in force. I am writing these words from the Apple Store, where my computer is being turned into a fucking robo-cop that will help me write face melting blog post in the days to come.

No comments: