Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can a Jew Catch Swine Flu?

I am sick as shit. Mr brain feels like it's trying to queef itself out of my eyes via my lower intestine. I'm going to visit my doctor tomorrow to see if I am afflicted by the dreaded Swine Flu, a disease that originated amongst these filthy beasts:

Photobucket

Apparently spreading from swine to humans first in Mexico and then making its way north, carried by the great busboy and landscaper migration of 2009, Swine Flu has been dubbed a pandemic by the media. But a question that has yet to be addressed is, "Can a Jew catch Swine Flu?" Wouldn't that kinda be like a Hindu getting Foot-and-Mouth disease, or a Muslim calling in sick with a hangover?

Photobucket

Let's find out together. If I am in fact carrying Swine Flu, then what's next for the Jews? Clam Migraines? Cheeseburger Herpes? Hitler Pox? Yeah, being a Jew is really hard. Except for the whole "controlling the media and instigating all of the world's wars" thing. That part is pretty sa-weet!

L'Chaim, L'Chaim, To Life! (or death, as the case may be)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

luv,

Asher