Friday, August 14, 2009

Guess What?!? I Am A Baller!

Friends, I've been a very busy individual as of late. I've been working full time, maintaining two time-consuming websites (irrationalgeographic.wordpress.com and lenoxcoffee.wordpress.com), and masturbating compulsively. Since I am trying to accomplish so much, I've decided that I need to give myself a confidence boost. So this 413some post is devoted to me making myself feel like a motherfuckin' baller. Here we go...

Photobucket

Here's what I look like when I'm being incredibly sophisticated while reclining in a hot tub. You can't see it in this photo, but there were super sexy babes, like, everywhere!

Photobucket
Check out this photo of a total fucking babe flirting super hard with me. See how she's flirtaciously touching my hips and smiling at me? That's because she really, really wants to mate with me. Yeah, that happens sometimes.

Photobucket
This is what I look like in my natural environment. I only feel comfortable when surrounded by Benjamins. In the absence of Benjamins, I feel naked.

But my status as a baller is no recent phenomenon. Since a very early age, I have felt the irresistible urge to surround myself with babes. Here's a photo of me at the age of six being incredibly charming to a whole yard full of ladies.

Photobucket

Yeah, being awesome is totally great.

1 comment:

Judy said...

You make me laugh. Next time I'm in Massachusetts I'm stopping to get a cup of coffee.