Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beverly Hills 01240

I am watching Beverly Hills 90210 right now. I mean literally right now. I'm in the middle of the second episode, and Brandon Walsh is having who-can-be-more-of-a-tool contest with some surfin' bros on the beach. While I was typing that, Brandon won the contest. This episode is also notable for the introduction of badass leg-spreader Dylan McKay.

Photobucket
"I'm standing here because I'm sorry. I want to be your friend."
-Dylan McKay to Brandon Walsh, season 1 episode 2.

This show was way better before the whole cast was 40, which is how I remember it from middle school. Just now, Dylan broke the surf douche's surf board in half because he called Brandon "a real tool". Then this sweet electric guitar solo played while they showed a close-up of Luke Perry's fucking unbelievable face.

Fuck yes.

Also, check out how fucking HOTTT Tori Spelling is.
Photobucket
If the boner police show up, I'm gonna need a lawyer!

No comments: