Monday, July 7, 2008

Have You Ever Heard Music?

If you have ears and were not born deaf, you may have heard music. I personally enjoy it daily. Seeing live music is an excuse to stand around in your fanciest shirt and bum cigarettes from strangers. Some people choose to augment the experience with drinking. Join me in all of these activities and more tomorrow evening at Club Helsinki in Great Barrington. I will be playing music (yeah, I know it's open mic night and that anyone can play. Thanks for the passing judgment on me, Judge Reinhold!) along with my friend Johnny. Our names are hyperlinks. Click them to hear our respective musics. Andrew / Johnny.

This is my sampler. I use it to blow people's minds. If you come see me play, you should wear a mind helmet so you don't fucking die all over the place.
sp-505

1 comment:

plausibly plausible said...

I didn't know you used an sp-505

sincerely,
Dixon